Effective Date: 26-11-2022
Your privacy is important to us
- Personally-Identifying Information
- Links To External Sites
- Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- Aggregated Statistics
- Other Policies
- Contact Information & Credit
1. Personally-Identifying InformationCertain visitors to Photohouse Magazine's websites choose to interact with Photohouse Magazine in ways that require Photohouse Magazine to gather personally identifying information. The amount and type of information that Photohouse Magazine gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who leave a comment at photohousemagazine.com to provide a username and email address.
2. SecurityThe security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites, products, or services
4. Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying InformationPhotohouse Magazine discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Photohouse Magazine's behalf or to provide services available at Photohouse Magazine's website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Photohouse Magazine's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Photohouse Magazine will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, Photohouse Magazine discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order, or another governmental request, or when Photohouse Magazine believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Photohouse Magazine, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of photohousemagazine.com and have supplied your email address, Photohouse Magazine may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Photohouse Magazine and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Photohouse Magazine takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
5. Aggregated StatisticsPhotohouse Magazine may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Photohouse Magazine may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Photohouse Magazine does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
6. E-commerceThose who engage in transactions with Photohouse Magazine by purchasing Photohouse Magazine's services or products are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Photohouse Magazine collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Photohouse Magazine. Photohouse Magazine does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
8. GuidelinesPlease submit 4-12 images for review. (Portrait, Beauty, Fine Art, Fashion, Glamour, Fantasy, Fitness, Wedding, Men, Landscape, Nature, Travel, Photojournalism, Swimwear, or Stylish lingerie...) - One of the best-submitted photos will be selected for a magazine cover. - We reserve the right to Accept or Deny any submission. - We reserve the right to rename the title. In most cases, it will be Photographer or Model's name. - Don't use watermarks. Credits and links will be in the magazine. - We don't provide free print copies. We do send out tear-off sheets for free. - Please make sure to check all credits for mistakes before submitting. Team credits are required for all submissions, We will not be responsible for any missing or incorrect credit. - You agree that the content may be combined with other images, text, graphics, film, audio, and audio-visual works; and may be cropped, altered, or modified. - Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, or advertisements. Everyone who submits an application takes responsibility for allowing the placement of photo materials, video, and other products. This item is our substitution of the release for the rights of placement. In the case of raising disputes from third parties, the dialogue will be conducted only with the applicant's side, since all responsibility for the materials transferred lies with you.
Back to the table of contents